Personal Mortgage Loans
Homeownership is one of the most important components of your financial plan. At the Bank of Clarendon, we are committed to helping our customers in Clarendon and Sumter counties fulfill their financial goals and dreams. We provide long term financing for primary, second, or investment homes. We also offer second mortgages, which are ideal for home improvements.
With a variety of real estate secured loans to choose from, the knowledgeable and friendly staff of the Bank of Clarendon Mortgage Department can assist you with every step along the way with your new or improved home in the Manning, Santee, Summerton or Sumter areas.
BOC Mortgage Loan Types
- Conventional Fixed Rate Mortgages
- Standard Adjustable Rate Mortgages
- Home Equity Loans
- Home Equity Lines of Credit (HELOC)
- Balloon Mortgages
- Second Home and Vacation Home Loans
- Construction Loans
- Lot Loans
Here is a list of the most common items you will need when applying for a mortgage:
- A photo ID and proof of Social Security.
- Tax returns and W-2 forms for the most recent 2 years.
- Pay stubs covering the most recent 30 consecutive days.
- All pages of your most recent Bank and/or Investment account statements covering the most recent 60 days.
- Self employed individuals should bring their Federal Income Tax returns (all schedules, K-1s, etc.) covering the most recent 2 years.
- Any "legal documents" such as Divorce Decrees (including property settlement agreement), etc.
- Evidence of receipt of Child Support (if you disclose any on your application).
- Other documents may be needed on a case-by-case basis depending on loan type, etc.