As of January 12, 2021, all BOC branch lobbies will offer DRIVE-THRU BANKING ONLY, until further notice.
- BOC OnLine - Online Banking Portal: you can view balances, transfer between accounts, make payments, access BillPay, manage your debit card (report stolen card), etc.
- BOC Mobile – Mobile App: you can view balances, transfer between accounts, make payments, access BillPay, manage your debit card (report stolen card) and remotely deposit checks.
- BOC OnCall – 24 Hour Telephone Banking: 888-854-0123 or 803- 433-0123 - You can receive your balance, history, transfer funds, make payments, manage your debit card, stop payments, etc.
- ATMs and Night Deposits - You can use our ATM network to withdraw cash or make deposits using our depository night drop on the outside of our teller windows at each of our offices.
Social Distancing Practices
DO NOT ENTER any place of business if you have had these COVID-19 symptoms in the last 14 days:
Cough, shortness of breath, fever, muscle pain, chills, sore throat, new loss of taste/smell.
BOC encourages customers to wear a mask or cloth face covering and staying at least 6 feet apart from others.
We appreciate your patience and thank you for keeping our community safe!
If you have a concern regarding our safety policy, please contact Stacey McInnis at 803-433-4451 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Avoid COVID-19 Scams (from FTC.GOV):
- Don’t click on links from sources you don’t know. They could download viruses onto your computer or device.
- Watch for emails claiming to be from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) or experts saying they have information about the virus. For the most up-to-date information about the Coronavirus, visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
- Ignore online offers for vaccinations. There currently are no vaccines, pills, potions, lotions, lozenges or other prescription or over-the-counter products available to treat or cure Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) — online or in stores.
- Do your homework when it comes to donations, whether through charities or crowdfunding sites.
- Don’t let anyone rush you into making a donation. If someone wants donations in cash, by gift card, or by wiring money, don’t do it.